Valentine’s Day Date Ideas in Charlotte Harbor, Florida
40 Ideas for Valentine’s Day Dates in Charlotte Harbor, Florida
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and if you are still deciding what to do for your special someone, here’s a list that will hopefully inspire you if you are looking for Valentine’s Day date ideas in the Charlotte Harbor, Florida area! Patsy and Paulie wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
1. Go to the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra in Punta Gorda.
2. Play darts free, along with other British-style pub games, at The IceHouse Pub in Punta Gorda.
3. Listen to some live jazz. The 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Fest is February 15-17 in Punta Gorda.
4. Go to a comedy show. Visani’s Restaurant & The Comedy Zone in Port Charlotte has amazing food too.
5. Visit a local bookstore, like Sandman Book Company in Punta Gorda.
6. Take a romantic risk at a Charlotte Harbor area casino.
7. Donate your time to the Charlotte County Homeless Coalition.
8. Go paddeboarding on Charlotte Harbor. Try Hooked on SUP out of Cape Haze Marina.
9. Give kayaking a try with O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures in Punta Gorda.
10. Check out the birds at Peace River Wildlife Center. See Phoenix, “the eagle who lived,” who made national news recently.
11. Volunteer at a Charlotte Harbor area animal rescue center.
12. Go golfing. There are many golf courses in the Charlotte Harbor, Florida area.
13. Play tennis. Gilchrist Park in Punta Gorda has community tennis courts open to the public free of charge.
14. Go to a wine tasting at Sweet Treasures in Fishermen’s Village, Punta Gorda.
15. You can’t make snow angels down here, but make sand angels by visiting a Charlotte Harbor area beach.
16. Take a free bike ride in Punta Gorda with Team Punta Gorda’s Bicycle Loaner Program.
17. Go to the Tampa Bay Rays spring training at Charlotte Sports Park.
18. Take a dance lesson. C.A.R.E., a local nonprofit, is offering 6 dance lesson gift certificates from Dance Sergio, for whatever donation you choose. Contact Natalie Lashway at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to purchase.
19. Go to a history museum like the Military Heritage Museum in Fishermen’s Village.
20. Take a pottery class at The Creative Circle Studio & Gallery in Punta Gorda.
21. Attend bingo night at The Sidebar in Punta Gorda.
22. Check into a local hotel like the Wyvern in Punta Gorda.
23. Go the The Tiki Bar in Punta Gorda to get drinks or food with a view of Charlotte Harbor.
24. Go square dancing at The Cultural Center of Charlotte County.
25. Check out some open houses. Call Five Star Realty at 941-637-61116 for more info.
26. Take a life enrichment course at the Renaissance Academy at Herald Court Center in downtown Punta Gorda.
27. Go to a race at Punta Gorda Speedway.
28. Play a game of one-on-one at the basketball courts at Gilchrist Park.
29. Go skydive with Skydive Florida in Punta Gorda.
30. Learn to scuba dive at Fantasea Scuba Dive Center.
31. Do the Punta Gorda Pub Crawl benefiting the Harry Chapin Food Bank.
32. Take a sunset cruise on Charlotte Harbor with Calusa Queen Eco Tours & Excursions.
33. Take a cooking class together at Pies & Plates in Punta Gorda.
34. Go to a winery, like Gilded Grape Winery.
35. Take an organic gardening workshop at Worden Farm in Punta Gorda.
36. Go horseback riding together at Riding Star Ranch, a nonprofit ranch that also takes in abused or neglected horses for rehabilitation.
37. Play mini golf at Fish Cove Adventures Golf.
38. Share a milkshake at Harborwalk Scoops & Bites.
39. Go to a poetry reading at Hava Java Grill.
40. Take a yoga class at The Yoga Sanctuary.